Arrival Dubai International Airport. Meet & Greet by Dakkak Representative team upon arrival to Dubai Airport. Professional Speaking Guide Escorting Clients during Arrival to brief them about their Program Transfer to Dubai Selected Hotel. Optional Excursion can take place.
Optional Dinner: Bateaux Cruise Dubai Creek
Important Note: This Tour is doable if Flight arrive Before 16:00
It is a unique dining cruise experience, in a glass enclosed, air conditioned boat with panoramic windows. You can enjoy a freshly prepared gourmet dinner
complemented by live entertainment, atmospheric lighting, an extensive selection of beverages and exceptional service whilst cruising pass the spectacular sights of the ever moving city of Dubai.
Breakfast at Dubai Selected Hotel. Although vast swathes of Dubai are now transformed with contemporary architecture into a modern and luxurious city, traces of the historic town that existed 40 years ago can still be found in some parts. The signature Heritage Tour will take you through time into mini mazes of wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks and a scenic ride on the traditional Abra boat. Lunch at Revolving Restaurant Hyatt Regency Dubai.
- Dubai Heritage Village was built in 1997, at the Al Shindagha historic neighborhood. The reason behind establishing it was to display the traditional life style in the emirate of Dubai, as well as a form of an introduction to the traditional customs, traditions, professions and local craftsmanship.
- Diving Village; experience and discover the traditional maritime professions including shipbuilding, fishing, pearl diving and maritime races.
- Walk through Dubai Creek
- Juma and Obaid Bin Thani House was built in 1916, at the old area of Al Shindagha. It is one of the oldest houses built in this area. It is also close to Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum’s House and is considered a historic edifice with ideal local architectural elements. It was restored in 1998 and it now holds the continuous exhibition for Arabic calligraphy entitled, “Arabic Calligraphy over Time”.
- Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House, This house was built in 1896 at the Al Shindagha area. It has a strategic location at the protruding part above Dubai Creek (Khor Dubai), which made it stand amidst Deira and Bur Dubai, overlooking the Arabian Gulf.
- Abra Crossing Dubai Creek
- Al Ahmadiya School takes you back to the historical ambience of education in the early 20th century of Dubai’s history. It is the first national semi-regular school in the Emirate of Dubai. It was founded and established by His Eminence, the late Sheikh Ahmed bin Dalmouk in 1912.
Experience Dubai as it was 50 years ago. Your professional guide will escort you on a fascinating journey in a classic 1950’s open top Land Rover. No other
vehicle offers a more authentic desert experience as you drive through the pristine Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve taking in the local exotic wildlife. As the sun goes down, maybe you will see a falcon as it soars around you. We will arrive to the Bedouin Royal desert retreat, lit with traditional lamps, where you will be immersed in local culture as you enjoy local dance, music, henna tattoos and experience the art of traditional Arabic coffee and bread making. Overnight Dubai Hotel.
Breakfast at Dubai Selected Hotel
Today we will take you to the most popular attractions across the glamorous city and into the history of the amazing changes that saw skyscrapers rise up in the desert. Enjoy an evening exploring the trendiest parts of the town and watch the iconic landmarks brighten up in dazzling lights as the sun sets, making the city even more spectacular than in the day. Overnight Dubai Hotel. Highlights:
- Start the tour with Private Yacht Cruise for 2 Hours alongside Dubai Marina and Dubai the Palm Jumeirah, a lively an entertainment district surrounded by glorious skyscrapers.
- Monorail Ride to reach Atlantis the Palm located in the world’s largest artificially
made island abundant with opulent hotels and homes, for Inside Visit to Dubai Aquaventure & Lost Chamber.
- Lunch at Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury
- A visit to Saga World, a modern Arabian-style standalone mall that features traditional art work and furnishing stores to fashion boutiques.
- A journey to ‘At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of Burj Khalifa offering aweinspiring views of the cityscape, coastline and expansive desert landscape during Sunset Time.
- Panoramic views of the magnificent Dubai Fountain light and sound show
- Free Time Shopping at Dubai Mall
- Fusion buffet dinner at the Armani Hotel, with spectacular views of the illuminated Burj Khalifa, world’s tallest building, in the backdrop
Breakfast at Dubai Selected Hotel
Departure Transfer to Dubai International
Airport on Time of Flight